Monday 7 April 2014

1st Striplet card

Hi everyone.
Today's card is made using the new Sue Wilson striplet die just love it! I used an A5 blank card  cut the striplet design into it. Then I put a teal coloured piece of paper from my stash behind it. I added some bling. Using SB D-Lites Frame One I stamped and cut the sentiment. Then using paper roses from my stash and leaves from Tattered Lace I finished the card front. Inside I matted and layered matching coloured paper. ( you can't see it in this picture but the next picture you can just about make this out.
Thanks for looking. Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by.
Hugs Sue xx









3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love the colour. Each time I see this die I get more tempted. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fab die and am seeing it used in lots of different blogs with fab results,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is stunning, I got to say I am loving my Sue Wilson's dies I can see another one being bought very soon. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete